OSP EXPO 2013
You are invited to attend OSP EXPO, taking place on October 8 – 10, 2013, in Dallas, Texas. Be a part of OSP EXPO, the only telecom trade show that will take you deep into the heart of everything network related, from FTTCs and Wireless Backhaul to the frenetic evolution toward 100G. Registration begin in early May 2013.
Telecom network professionals, like yourself, from the ILEC, CLEC and IOC communities will learn about the latest technologies in the ever-evolving OSP. You’ll meet with telecom professionals who are showcasing new methods and best practices for solutions of today and tomorrow. And best of all. You’ll network with OSP EXPO’s global audience representing all 50 states and more than 40 countries.
Benefits of Attending
- Discover practical solutions to complex, network obstacles and take away the tools and technology it takes to make it all work
- Gain knowledge and exposure to new trends, products, best practices and resources available for your company
- Network with other managers, decision-makers, advocates, influencers, and experts in the telecom industry
- Learn from powerful keynote speakers with a wealth of valuable information
- Attend seminars and earn CEC credits from BICSI,ETA-I, and BCSP
- Gain exposure to new people, new businesses, and new ways of thinking for your business success
|Last year’s attendees included leaders and decision-makers from such organizations as:|
Copper Valley Telecom
Farmers Telephone Cooperative, Inc.
Franklin Telephone Company
Hill Country Telephone Cooperative, Inc.
Hiawatha Broadband Communications
|Pioneer Telephone Cooperative, Inc.
Claro (formerly Puerto Rico Telephone)
Range Telephone Cooperative Inc.
Telkom South Africa
US ARMY NEC/OSP
VTX Communications LLC
|along with other organizations within the telecommunications industry.|
I am a member of the media, who do I contact with questions?
Contact Laura Salomon, OSP EXPO Events Manager, EM: firstname.lastname@example.org; TEL: 773.754.3252.
International Attendees: I need an "International Official Letter of Invite" to present to my embassy. Who do I contact and what information must I provide?
Contact Laura Salomon, OSP EXPO Events Manager, email@example.com with the following information:
- Company Name
- Company Address
- Male or Female
- Passport Number
- Passport Expiration Date
Questions about OSP EXPO? Contact:
OSP EXPO Events Manager