Did you know that OSP® magazine readers come from more than 70 countries? And OSP EXPO® attracts attendees from more than 40 countries? Whoa. That’s some international infrastructure awareness.
That’s why now’s the time to host our first International Summit at OSP EXPO 2012.
And that’s why I am asking for you to save-the-date, and email me questions you’d like to ask our international execs. Let’s go abroad together and collectively soak in the international knowledge that will benefit us all.
To that international thing!
OSP EXPO® 2012 Announces Key Executives to Participate in OSP EXPO International Summit
OSP EXPO today announced the participation of six leading telecommunications executives in an International Summit taking place on November 15, 2012. The panelists will address more than 3,000 delegates at OSP EXPO taking place November 13 – 15, 2012 at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver, CO.
The telecommunications leaders participating in the OSP EXPO International Summit include:
• Paula L. Doublin – Assistant Vice President, Antenna Solutions Construction & Engineering for AT&T
• Andrew Dugan – Senior Vice President, Network Architecture & Engineering for Level 3 Communications
• Greg Meister – Vice President, Customer Services – Operations for SaskTel
• Thierry R. Sender – Director, Content Delivery Technologies and Americas Network Planning for Verizon
• Martin G. Travers – President, Telecommunications Division and Executive Director of Black & Veatch
• Michael Wheeler – Executive Vice President, NTT Communications Global IP Network for NTT America, Inc.
"The world may look to the telecom industry to help fuel global economic recovery. As a result, service providers must find solutions to help their networks handle unprecedented demand on the infrastructure," said Sharon Vollman, VP/Editorial Director, OSP® magazine. "OSP is pleased to welcome these six network executives who will share how their organizations are stepping up to the challenges and opportunities of evolving international telecom networks for the future."
For information about OSP EXPO 2012 visit www.ospmag.com/expo.