FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Mary Beth Koelling
The OSP® Brand Continues to be True to Its Mission in Education
OSP® magazine today announced a powerful multi-faceted educational lineup for the second half of 2009. OSP magazine, the industry leader in telecom network education, continues to focus on its core mission: delivering HOW-To network solutions through print, web, and event channels. ‘The industry is craving engineering and technology best practices, said Sharon Vollman, VP/Editorial Director, OSP magazine, “We’re proud to deliver free education in multiple formats to best serve the individual needs of our engineering audience.”
Upcoming Live Webinars
• July 15, 2009: MDU FTTx: Critical Considerations For the Last 50 Ft
• July 29, 2009: Troubleshooting IP-Video Issues in Metro Ethernet Networks
• August 13 - December 10, 2009: Verizon Technology Forum (VTF) Webinar Series Exclusive custom webinar series to 5,000 engineers under Claire Beth Nogay, Chief Network Officer’s direction. Closed-door event.
• August 19, 2009: Build Broadband Maps to Support Your Stimulus Funding Requests
Upcoming Print and Live Event
• July and September OSP magazine | September 2, 2009 | OSP EXPO Thought Leaders Forum presented in the July and September issues of OSP magazine and in a live forum at OSP EXPO.
Upcoming Live Events
• September 2-3, 2009 | OSP EXPO| Minneapolis Convention Center | Minneapolis, MN
o Qwest Educational Series 300+ managers and directors, under the direction of Renae Coddington, VP –
Network Ops and Eng, Network Services will be immersed in 2 days of custom seminars and 6+ hours of networking with the
vendor community. Closed-door event.
• ADC’s Rural Carrier User Group Two-Part Series
• Taking the Bite Out of Broadband: An Open Dialogue on Reducing the Cost of FTTP
o Advanced and Regular Seminars
• October 6-8, 2009, Louisville, KY | OSP Seminar Tracks at ICUEE 2009
o Micro Trenching: OSP Innovations to Build Your Network On Time and On Budget
o Getting the Dirt on DIRT
o It’s Getting Easier to Be Green
About the OSP Brand
OSP is the only brand that 25,000 telecom service providers rely on for concise information about network engineering and technology best practices. OSP and OSP EXPO are owned by Practical Communications Incorporated (PCI), a world-class publisher of technology information resources, dedicated to advancing technology businesses with niched magazines and trade shows. For more information visit www.ospmag.com.
# # #